My Journey from Distribution Management to Owner of a career services business


Recently, I participated in the BMWOC3 podcast with Anne Alston from AlstnTec.  During the podcast I discuss my career transition from distribution management to career services. I share a funny story of when I was sent home on my first day as a distribution supervisor because I was over-dressed for a warehouse. I also share a moment when an employee attempted to remind who was in charge (It was a rough facility at the time). We also discuss the impact of ageism, having confidence and the importance of maintaining your personal brand.  Enjoy the podcast and let me know what you think! 

Best, N - 

Check out the podcast here: AlstnTec BMWOC3 podcast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make your Resume stand out by Covering these Seven Areas

Unspoken Rules of the Interview During a job Interview: Updated 2022

How to Tank an Interview that You Prepared for